Recipe by Jaime63
This sounds a little strange, but it makes the BEST low carb pancakes I've ever eaten! If you're doing Atkins or South Beach these will become a regular on your breakfast menu....
Top Review by Mixerman
An addendum to my previous post. I just did the math and if you eat all three pancakes, it works out to almost 740 calories! That doesn't include butter or syrup. No wonder I'm still full after eating them almost 6 hours ago... The nutritional facts listed with the recipe doesn't include the pork rinds! That would be like showing the nutritional info for cheesecake and not including the cream cheese!
- 236.59 ml crushed pork rind
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml cream
- 3 package Splenda sugar substitute
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml vanilla flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush pork rinds (I used my food processor) and set aside.
- Beat eggs and then fold in cream, Splenda, cinnamon, and vanilla flavoring.
- Add crushed pork rinds and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat skillet with butter or oil and then fry mixture pancake style.
- Serve with low carb pancake syrup.
- Only 6 net carbs for the entire batch!