1/1 Photo of Low Carb "Pancakes"
This sounds a little strange, but it makes the BEST low carb pancakes I've ever eaten! If you're doing Atkins or South Beach these will become a regular on your breakfast menu....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush pork rinds (I used my food processor) and set aside.
- 2Beat eggs and then fold in cream, Splenda, cinnamon, and vanilla flavoring.
- 3Add crushed pork rinds and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile heat skillet with butter or oil and then fry mixture pancake style.
- 5Serve with low carb pancake syrup.
- 6Only 6 net carbs for the entire batch!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb "Pancakes"
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 219.1 mg
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: