This sounds a little strange, but it makes the BEST low carb pancakes I've ever eaten! If you're doing Atkins or South Beach these will become a regular on your breakfast menu....
- Crush pork rinds (I used my food processor) and set aside.
- Beat eggs and then fold in cream, Splenda, cinnamon, and vanilla flavoring.
- Add crushed pork rinds and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat skillet with butter or oil and then fry mixture pancake style.
- Serve with low carb pancake syrup.
- Only 6 net carbs for the entire batch!