Recipe by caroline7770
These pancakes are GREAT! Even my husband thought it was a great alternative to regular pancakes.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute, I use splenda
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 dash cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium size bowl mix cream cheese, 1 egg, splenda, whipping cream & cinnamon until smooth. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl whip 2 eggs with mixer.
- Fold both mixtures, mix until blended.
- On nonstick griddle pour mixture in 2inch size for each pancake.
- Serve & enjoy.