Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A low carb pancake alternative without the expensive baking mixes.
Make and share this Low Carb Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- Mix wet ingredients (first 4) in a blender until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients (last 4) and pulse it until it is all combined.
- Pour desired amount of batter onto lightly greased skillet or griddle on medium/high heat.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for an addiitional 2 minutes, or until done.