Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Excellent and elegant!
- 2 (12 ounce) containers oysters
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups crushed pork rinds
- 1⁄2 cup lightly-salted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain oysters and place half of them in a lightly greased shallow 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Top with half each of the vegetables, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle with half the cracker crumbs.
- Drizzle with half the butter and half-and-half. Top with remaining oysters, vegetables, lemon juice, and.
- Worcestershire sauce.
- Add remaining crumbs, butter, and half-and-half.
- Sprinkle paprika over all.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.