Low Carb Orange Spice Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the pork rinds, Splenda, Sugar Twin, baking powder, soda, cinnamon ginger and nutmeg with a whisk until blended.
- In a separate bowl, beat the fresh ginger, orange zest, vanilla, sour cream and eggs together.
- Stir into the pork rind mixture until well blended.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets, 2-inches apart.
- Flatten with the bottom of an oiled glass.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to cooling racks to cool.