Recipe by Mercy
The flavor can be varied by using sugarfree strawberry or red raspberry Jello with corresponding sodas. The cooking time is actually chilling time.
Top Review by MyrnaT3
It's wonderful. Works with any flavor Jello, just use the same flavor soda. I used reduced fat cream cheese -- even omitted it completely one time, and it was different, but still GOOD. Thanks for this dieters' life-saver!
- 314.66 ml boiling water
- 2 (18.14 g) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 473.18 ml diet orange soda (preferable Diet Rite brand)
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- 2 packet Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the boiling water with the Jello powder, add the diet soda and chill until partially set.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy and then gradually add the partially set Jello to the cream cheese.
- Beat the whipping cream with the sweetener to soft peaks and then fold into the gelatin mixture.
- Cover and chill until firm.