Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 118.29 ml old-fashioned oatmeal
- 59.14 ml fat-free cottage cheese (or tof u)
- 4 egg whites (or 2 whole eggs)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 177.44 ml blueberries (optional)
- 59.14 ml chocolate chips (optional)
- 4.92 ml cocoa (optional)
- 1 banana (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Spray a frypan with veggie spray; pour batter into frypan making two large cakes or 4 smaller cakes. Cook until bubbles aprear around the edges and the edges look dry; flip and cook the other side.
- Serve hot with margarine and lemon or syrup or jam or freeze and reheat in a toaster.
These are really really good! I used one whole egg and two egg whites and added 1/8 tsp baking powder, but everything else stayed exactly the same. Wonderful!
This is not like a regular pancake but I enjoyed it - It is healthy & very satisfying - I found that half the recipe was enough so when you look at the calorie count Wow . Next time I will add a bit more cinnamon Thanks Derf for a good one
They were decent. I would add splenda next time. This is my first time making oatmeal pancakes, and after a few adjustments, these are a very different and satisying meal. I spread the pancakes with light butter and sprinkled with a cinnamon and splenda mixture, yummy!