Recipe by yogi
Another dessert recipe for lo-carb diets. A no-bake, easy treat. I found this in a pamphlet I recieved in the mail, advertising for Carb Options peanut butter. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by ITRIEDIT
I tried it and it's good. I didn't think it was oh so great to die for heaven but if you're doing Atkins and need something creamy and peanut buttery that kinda reminds you of a snickers bar made with Splenda then this is the dessert for you. I also found lo carb peanut butter made by Jif. If you can spare the carbs use the regular stuff then it'll be to die for heaven!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (try to find a low carb peanut butter if you can!)
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- finely chopped peanuts or unsweetened dried shredded coconut