- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Atkins baking mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- buttered flavored Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Coat two 9"x12" glass baking dishes with butter flavored pam and pour mixture equally into the two dishes.
- Pre heat oven to 325°.
- Bake for approximately 15 min or until noodles begin to slightly brown.
- Remove from baking dishes and place flat on a piece of aluminum foil until needed.
- (Can be cut into 3/8" strips and used with beef stroganoff).