Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is really easy and can be used for stroganoff or lasagna.
Make and share this Low Carb Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Mix ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Coat two 9"x12" glass baking dishes with butter flavored pam and pour mixture equally into the two dishes.
- Pre heat oven to 325°.
- Bake for approximately 15 min or until noodles begin to slightly brown.
- Remove from baking dishes and place flat on a piece of aluminum foil until needed.
- (Can be cut into 3/8" strips and used with beef stroganoff).