Recipe by Ali-Cat Roberts
I have chosen a low-carb lifestyle due to insulin resistance. I was so sick of chocolate cravings, I came up with this on my own! Everyone in my family LOVES it!!!! I hope you do too!
- 236.59 ml smucker's natural-style peanut butter
- 44.37 ml hershey's cocoa powder
- 28 (28 g) packet Equal sugar substitute
- 14.78 ml coconut oil
- 14.78 ml heavy whipping cream
- 118.29 ml crushed pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- There was a little bit of trouble with just saying "28 packets of Equal" but each packet = 1 gram so just use 28 packs or more if you want it sweeter.
- *Coconut oil should be room temperature before mixing*
- Mix first four ingredients until well blended.
- After the coconut oil is blended, add the whipping cream.
- Mix whipping cream into the mixture until well blended.
- Place mixture in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Once chilled, roll into tablespoon sized balls.
- You can leave them as balls or shape them into any form you like.
- Lastly, roll the formed pieces in the crushed pecans.
- Keep refrigerated.