Ali-Cat Roberts's Note:
I have chosen a low-carb lifestyle due to insulin resistance. I was so sick of chocolate cravings, I came up with this on my own! Everyone in my family LOVES it!!!! I hope you do too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1There was a little bit of trouble with just saying "28 packets of Equal" but each packet = 1 gram so just use 28 packs or more if you want it sweeter.
- 2*Coconut oil should be room temperature before mixing*
- 3Mix first four ingredients until well blended.
- 4After the coconut oil is blended, add the whipping cream.
- 5Mix whipping cream into the mixture until well blended.
- 6Place mixture in refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- 7Once chilled, roll into tablespoon sized balls.
- 8You can leave them as balls or shape them into any form you like.
- 9Lastly, roll the formed pieces in the crushed pecans.
- 10Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb... No Sugar Added... Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g