Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Only 4 carbs per 1/2 cup serving, and it tastes so good.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unflavored gelatin (Knox)
- 8 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix gelatin and Splenda. Add boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
- Beat the cream cheese with the vanilla.
- Slowly add the gelatin until well-mixed.
- Chill until firm.
At first I didn't really care for this, but then after adding a teaspoon of sugar-free raspberry preserves and a drizzle of sugar-free chocolate syrup, I was thrilled with the team of flavors. Together it makes a great dessert!