Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, dry, and thinly slice the musrhooms.
- Saute the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan, until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Crack the eggs and whisk them together in a small bowl with a wire whisk, add sea salt (do not over-whisk, omelet will be tough).
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in frying pan over medium heat, and then add the egg mixture. Tip the pan so that the eggs will coat the entire pan.
- Cook eggs until the underside is lightly browned, and then scatter mushrooms and grated swiss over the top.
- Lift one side with a spatula and fold the omelet in half. Reduce heat and cook for about 30 more seconds so that the inside of the omelet will cook.
- Use a spatula to slide the omelet onto a plate and serve!