Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is Courtesy of Ran's Low-carb Cook's Nook Chat on AOL.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 1 tablespoon Atkins baking mix
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add mushrooms; sprinkle with bake mix, toss mushrroms to distribute flour.
- Saute over medium heat stirring occasionally for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add Soy Sauce and slowly stir in cream.
- Cook and stir until mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Season to Taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Serve over baked chicken (your choice) Thighs are good!