Recipe by jovigirl
I love the blend of the cheese with the spinach in this. It serves about 6 but I've seen my husband eat over half of it! Really great side, especially if you're on the low-carb diet plan! (I buy 2 packages of sliced muenster for this).
- 12 ounces muenster cheese, sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a quiche dish or 9 inch pie pan with the 8 ounces of muenster cheese slices.
- Carefully press all of the water out of the spinach and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir well.
- Spoon mixture into pan and top with remaining cheese slices.
- Bake for 35 minutes and allow to set up for 10 minutes before serving.
- (preheat oven to 325 if using glass dish).