A quick sweet and savory snack or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out each slice of turkey flat and spread each with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
- 2Lay one slice of cheese on each slice of turkey.
- 3Mix together the jam and the pecans.
- 4Spread a line of the mixture along one end of each of the roll ups.
- 5Roll up each roll from the jam end and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Monte Cristo Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.3
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 1265.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free strawberry jam