Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A satisfying, low carb alternative to split pea soup!
Make and share this Low Carb Mock Pea Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups green beans, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- Heat the first three ingredients together until onion is cooked.
- Add the cream, salt and pepper, and heat thoroughly.
- Puree in a blender, food processor, or with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Garnish with the crisp bacon bits.