Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Induction friendly. From www.apinchofhealth.com.
Make and share this Low Carb Mock Fried Rice/Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small head cauliflower, finely grated to size of rice
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 -3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup spring onion, chopped
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 dash tamari or 1 dash soy sauce, to taste
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crushed
- Fry bacon untill browned.
- Add cauliflower, stock cube and spring onions cook untill cauliflower has browned.
- Move to outer edges of pan and scramble eggs quickly in centre then mix together.
- Season to taste with remaining ingredients and serve.