1/1 Photo of Low Carb Mock French Toast
This is an awesome low carb alternative to regular french toast. Even though it is made with pork rinds, NO ONE would ever know. Even if you yourself don't like pork rinds just give this a try. The consistency is so much like REAL french toast. I eat this almost every day for breakfast.
My Private Note
round p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1(1) Mix eggs, cream, sweetener and cinnamon.
- 2(2) Crush pork rinds and mix with above mixture.
- 3(3) Allow to soak until it becomes a very thick and goopy batter (3-5 minutes).
- 4(4) Fry pancake style in butter until browned and flip over. Cook until done as you would french toast or pancakes.
- 5Serve with any LC syrup or make your own as follows:.
- 6(1) Cream butter until soft (use as much as you need for syrup). I melt it in the microwave.
- 7(2) Add maple extract and sweetener to taste.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Mock French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.3
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 544.9 mg
- Sodium 944.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 39.9 g