This is great for a quick breakfast or snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small, microwaveable bowl, soften the cream cheese on HIGH 30 seconds.
- 2Beat well with a fork until creamy.
- 3Add the egg and beat very well until creamy; mix in remaining ingredients.
- 4Use a small rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl so that all the batter is in the bottom.
- 5Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; rotate bowl (do not stir) and cook another 30 seconds.
- 6If center still looks too runny, cook another 30 seconds.
- 7May take up to 2 1/2 minutes total, depending on your microwave.
- 8Center should be a bit soft for the danish filling effect.
- 9Run a small rubber spatula around the danish, then under it to release from bowl.
- 10Transfer to a small plate.
- 11Cool until just warm or cool completely before eating.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Mock Danish
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.1
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 248.4 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: