I modified another recipe to come up with this one.
Make and share this Low Carb Mock Cinnabon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Spray two ramekins with cooking spray.
- Spoon the cottage cheese into a small bowl, add the liquid sugar & cinnamon. Using the back of a spoon mash the cheese chunks until almost smooth.
- Stir in the egg, baking powder, & cream then add the chopped pecans. Pour the mixture into the ramekins then place them on a baking sheet. (So they don't spill.).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the middle is done. Cool slightly before eating.
- Note: The liquid sugar substitute is 1 drop per serving. If using the one that is 2 drops per serving cut the amount in half.