1/1 Photo of Low Carb Mock Cinnabon
I modified another recipe to come up with this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Spray two ramekins with cooking spray.
- 2Spoon the cottage cheese into a small bowl, add the liquid sugar & cinnamon. Using the back of a spoon mash the cheese chunks until almost smooth.
- 3Stir in the egg, baking powder, & cream then add the chopped pecans. Pour the mixture into the ramekins then place them on a baking sheet. (So they don't spill.).
- 4Bake for 25 minutes or until the middle is done. Cool slightly before eating.
- 5Note: The liquid sugar substitute is 1 drop per serving. If using the one that is 2 drops per serving cut the amount in half.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Mock Cinnabon
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid sugar substitute