Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I modified another recipe to come up with this one.
- 4 ounces 2% fat cottage cheese
- 7 -8 drops liquid sugar substitute (I use Ez-Sweetz)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Spray two ramekins with cooking spray.
- Spoon the cottage cheese into a small bowl, add the liquid sugar & cinnamon. Using the back of a spoon mash the cheese chunks until almost smooth.
- Stir in the egg, baking powder, & cream then add the chopped pecans. Pour the mixture into the ramekins then place them on a baking sheet. (So they don't spill.).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the middle is done. Cool slightly before eating.
- Note: The liquid sugar substitute is 1 drop per serving. If using the one that is 2 drops per serving cut the amount in half.
I've made this several times and love it. Thanks for the recipe!
Just not good. Tasted eggy and icky. The instructions also leave out the baking powder and the cream as well.