Recipe by Ebony Enchantress
A low carb option for your pizza cravings. I found and this recipe online but tweaked it a bit to accomodate those in Phase 3 of Dr. Simeon's protocol. Great for those who aren't dieting as well.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons stevia (1 1/2 packets)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon
- 3 ounces pepperoni
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix sauce in a small bowl by combining tomato paste, salt, oregano, sugar or Splenda, and enough water to make a sauce consistency. Arrange Canadian bacon on baking sheets, spread about two teaspoons of sauce on top of each slice of Canadian bacon, top with mozzarella. Next, lay two to three slices of pepperoni on top (or you may chop the pepperoni into chunks). Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Notes: Using Stevia rather than sugar will add to the low-carb aspect of these treats.