Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Inspired by Livin' La Vida Low Carb; this buttercream style frosting is light and airy with no artificial sweetener taste.
- 3 ounces sugar-free milk chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt sugar free milk chocolate bar in microwave.
- Whisk melted chocolate with heavy cream.
- Beat chocolate mixture with butter, cream cheese, cocoa powder, syrup and vanilla extract until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Use to first your favorite low carb or sugar free cake or cupcakes.
- Recipe makes enough to liberally frost 16 cupcakes or one cake.