Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Like a fajita only with ground beef and without the wrap. I didn't have sour cream so I melted in cream cheese at the end and it was great!
- 1 5⁄8 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 3 3⁄8 cups frozen bell peppers, strips
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Saute ground beef over medium high heat until browned.
- Add pepper strips and seasoning. Cook until pepper strips are tender yet crispy.
- top with 1/4 cup salsa, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, and 1 oz cream cheese.
- melt all together.