- 10 ounces fresh cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 medium-sized head)
- 1 small onion, slivered (enough to make about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter (or a combination) or 2 -3 tablespoons oil (or a combination)
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large skillet, with a lid, sauté the onion in butter and/or oil until tender.
- Stir in grated cauliflower, then remaining ingredients.
- Mix well. Cover and simmer 10-12 minutes until the cauliflower is tender, but not mushy, stirring occasionally.
- Per Serving: 56 Calories; 4g Fat; 1g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs.