Low Carb Mexican Chicken Skillet
- Brown onions slowly in olive oil.
- Shred chicken (you can use leftover chicken from a previous meal or just pick up a roasted chicken at the grocery store).
- Slice green chiles and stir into the browning onions.
- Add refried beans (or omit, as you wish), chicken, cream cheese and cumin.
- Stir and taste, adding salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve as is or over brown rice if you aren't watching carbs, or stir in a cup of frozen corn kernels.
- Garnish with shredded cheese or olives, if you wish.