Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Goes great with mashed cauliflower.
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef (or a mixture) or 2 lbs ground pork or 2 lbs ground veal (or a mixture) or 2 lbs ground turkey (or a mixture)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup crushed plain pork rind
- 1⁄4 cup low-carb ketchup (I use Heinz One Carb)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together ingredients thoroughly.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes, then remove from oven and drain any fat.
- Top with any additional topping you prefer, such a low carb bbq sauce, low carb ketchup, or low carb steak sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.