A low carb and vegetarian version of a spaghetti with meat sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn the oven on to 300 degrees.
- 2Drain and rinse the shirataki noodles, cut noodles, and spread on a sprayed baking sheet.
- 3Season noodles with pepper, garlic, and other pasta seasoning to taste.
- 4Place noodles in the oven for about 15 minutes. I found that this helps dry the noodles and help them absorb the pasta sauce.
- 5Meanwhile, heat up the tomato sauce with the sun dried tomatoes, texturized soy protein, herbs and spices. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 6In a pan, saute the onions and tomatoes.
- 7Add the noodles to the pan then add the sauce. Stir and add the spinach.
- 8Serve in a bowl with the graded mozzarella, or Parmesan if you please!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Meatless Spaghetti With Shirataki Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1130.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
textured soy protein granules
low fat mozzarella