Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A low carb and vegetarian version of a spaghetti with meat sauce!
Make and share this Low Carb Meatless Spaghetti With Shirataki Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shirataki noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup textured soy protein granules
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 1⁄4 cup low fat mozzarella
- pasta seasoning
- Turn the oven on to 300 degrees.
- Drain and rinse the shirataki noodles, cut noodles, and spread on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Season noodles with pepper, garlic, and other pasta seasoning to taste.
- Place noodles in the oven for about 15 minutes. I found that this helps dry the noodles and help them absorb the pasta sauce.
- Meanwhile, heat up the tomato sauce with the sun dried tomatoes, texturized soy protein, herbs and spices. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a pan, saute the onions and tomatoes.
- Add the noodles to the pan then add the sauce. Stir and add the spinach.
- Serve in a bowl with the graded mozzarella, or Parmesan if you please!