Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so delicious and perfect for LC "McGriddles" with egg, bacon, sausage, ham, cheese, whatever. Also heavenly on their own, smeared with butter and LC jam or cinnamon/splenda.
- 1⁄4 cup Carbquik baking mix or 1⁄4 cup Atkins baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup golden flax seed meal
- 1 (1 g) packet stevia plus or 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon sugar-free maple syrup or 1 teaspoon any flavor davinci syrup
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup Hood carb countdown milk, approx
- Mix together well, and fry 'em up.
- Number of Servings: Depends on how large or small you make them
- Effort (Easy, Average, Difficult): Easy.