Nana Lee's Note:
This dish needs to be chilled overnight, so there is no cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Try some Greek style olives from the deli department.
- 3Combine cauliflower, olives, pepper and onions.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients together well and pour over vegetables, tossing to coat.
- 5Cover and chill (or store in a zippered plastic bag) overnight, mixing occasionally.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Marinated Cauliflower Salad L-C-F
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 615.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar