Recipe by Nana Lee
This dish needs to be chilled overnight, so there is no cooking time.
Top Review by Debbwl
This is a tasty salad that is reminiscent of an appetizer served in an Italian restaurant that my father took us to as children. We enjoyed it the first night and then the next day we added some mushrooms and chunks of cheese to make it into a tasty lunch.
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup black olives, sliced thick
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Try some Greek style olives from the deli department.
- Combine cauliflower, olives, pepper and onions.
- Mix remaining ingredients together well and pour over vegetables, tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill (or store in a zippered plastic bag) overnight, mixing occasionally.