Cook1 hr 15 mins
Spread it thin and cook it longer for better texture! This recipe is from my low carb days. I made it often. It is all natural and rich and a very good fix for a pasta craving. Cooking time includes 30 minutes for drain time.
- Drain tofu well (I let mine sit in the colander for awhile and then I squish out even more liquid with my hands).
- Mix all ingredients together mashing the tofu well (but leaving a few chunky pieces),.
- Place in a buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and a little paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- The top should be golden brown (its the crispy brown parts that really give it the flavor).