1/2 Photos of Low Carb, Low Sugar Hot Cocoa
Happy Harry #2's Note:
Creamy and soothing with just a hint of cinnamon. Check it out and you will find that it is actually healthy for you. Another great Andrew Weil,MD recipe.(UPDATE-2006) It has been pointed out that this recipe does not live up to its name. I posted it as it was printed and although it does not meet low carb standards, it is a very delicious drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cocoa & sugar together in saucepan.
- 2Add water. Stir well.
- 3Cook over med. heat until mixture comes to a boil and the sugar is dissolved.
- 4Stir in milk, extracts and cinnamon.
- 5Reduce heat to low & stir until warmed through.
- 6Sit back, wrap your hands around the warm cup and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb, Low Sugar Hot Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g