Lisa's Fun's Note:
High in Dietery Fiber,Very Low in Fat,made with alot of things my Husband does NOT eat.LOL I asked him to just taste a piece and 3 cookies later, he said they where very good. Hope someone tries them other then me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream sugars,margarine(I use,"I can't believe not butter Light"),egg beaters, and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- 3Add water and beat on low speed until well mixed.
- 4Stir in flour,baking soda, and salt.
- 5Fold in oatmeal ( I use 1 box/8 packets "Sturm's" Whole Grain Oatmeal with Plant Sterols & Flaxseed) and raisins.
- 6Stir until blended.
- 7Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray, drop dough with a small spoon and then flatten slightly.
- 8Bake between 10 and 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb,low Fat,whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
Egg Beaters egg substitute
whole grain oatmeal