1/2 Photos of Low Carb & Low Fat Shepherd's Pie
Love Shepherd's pie - but watchin' those carbs and fat content? WHO ISN'T!? Well, this should suffice. Yes, I know it's not as rich as the Full Fat/Full Carb version, but IT IS really, really, delish AND you don't have to feel sooooooo guilty and starve yourself the next day to make up for having this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onions in a little oil until golden and fry until soft.
- 2Add ground turkey and cook until browned.
- 3Mix contents of the packet with water and add to the pan.
- 4Bring to boil and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
- 5Add ketchup and frozen veggies and transfter to everything to an overnproof dish/casserole.
- 6Cover with mashed "potato"s (which is really mashed califlower) make it as thin or thick as you want and cook in the over for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb & Low Fat Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 119.4 mg
- Sodium 261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Knorr Shepherds Pie Mealmaker Mix