Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
How nice to have a fast easy dish for those times when you're tired. T his is a no carb dinner(except for cornstarch) and low cal--excellent choice!
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 396.89 g can Chinese vegetables, drained
- 59.14 ml oil (for frying)
- 2 green onions, chopped (to garnish) (optional)
- 236.59 ml beef broth
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Mix eggs and vegetables.
- Pour about 1/4 cup mixture in pan as to make a small 3" omelet; fry till golden brown. Make as many as needed or can save some mixture for later.
- Cover with sauce and can garnish with chives or chopped green onion.
- ***For Sauce.
- Mix the cornstarch,soy sauce,and broth well and heat till thick on stove or cook in microwave for about 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute.
I need to rate this, because I've been making and eating it now for a few weeks... simple! tasty! makes it easy to stay on a low carb diet. (hint: cut the fat by using nonstick spray in a non stick pan instead fo the oil) I've jazzed up and made "as is" and we've enjoyed equally (sometimes, simpler is better)
this was great I added garlic ,water chestnuts and bean sprouts very tasty
Easy ,great,and almost like a south beach recipe I have.Great recipe,deserves 10 stars.