This recipe is modified from one found on SparkPeople.com.
Make and share this Low Carb Low Cal Banana Walnut Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine soy flour, wheat gluten, salt, baking soda, and ground cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add oatmeal and chopped walnuts.
- In a separate container, beat or mix Egg Beaters, butter, and brown sugar substitute until smooth.
- Cut banana into 1-inch pieces, and add banana and vanilla extract to the butter mix. Beat until smooth.
- Add liquid mix to the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until even. Batter will be somewhat stiff.
- Drop in walnut-sized pieces on two greased baking pans. Bake for 8-10 minutes.