1/1 Photo of Low Carb Low Cal Banana Walnut Cookies
Chef #318456's Note:
This recipe is modified from one found on SparkPeople.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine soy flour, wheat gluten, salt, baking soda, and ground cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add oatmeal and chopped walnuts.
- 3In a separate container, beat or mix Egg Beaters, butter, and brown sugar substitute until smooth.
- 4Cut banana into 1-inch pieces, and add banana and vanilla extract to the butter mix. Beat until smooth.
- 5Add liquid mix to the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until even. Batter will be somewhat stiff.
- 6Drop in walnut-sized pieces on two greased baking pans. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Low Cal Banana Walnut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute
brown Sugar Twin