Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Karen's Gourmet Low-Carb Recipes By Karen Barnaby "This can be spread on a plate or packed into crocks and served with cucumber slices, celery sticks and radishes. If you can find the Hungarian Lipto cheese, use it in place of the feta and cream cheese."
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temp
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed to a paste
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed, bruised to release flavor
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- With a wooden spoon or handheld mixer, cream the feta, cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Let "cure" in fridge a couple hours.
- Total Calories: 1424.
- Fat: 143 grams.
- Carbs: 13 grams.
- Fiber: 2 grams.
- Protein: 29 grams.