Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy to put together. Great for a weeknight meal or whenever you are pushed for time. Oh, and it tastes good too!
- Preheat large skillet on medium-high 2-3 minutes.
- Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag.
- Add chicken; shake to coat.
- Place butter in pan; swirl to coat.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Cook 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken begins to brown.
- Stir in capers.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice over chicken.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 6-8 minutes.