Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy to put together. Great for a weeknight meal or whenever you are pushed for time. Oh, and it tastes good too!
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 lemon, juice of (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup carb options prepared alfredo sauce
- Preheat large skillet on medium-high 2-3 minutes.
- Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag.
- Add chicken; shake to coat.
- Place butter in pan; swirl to coat.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Cook 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken begins to brown.
- Stir in capers.
- Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice over chicken.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 6-8 minutes.
I forgot to add the capers and used regular salt, garlic powder and parsley instead of seasoning salt. My family loved it and this was very easy to prepare.
My new favorite dish! I had been looking for something new to do with chicken, and this was perfect! I left out the capers (because I didn't have any) and used lemon pepper instead of seasoning salt. I can't imagine it could taste any better. Thank you for my new favorite!!
Awesome recipe! Only change I made was to use 3/4 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning instead of 1 tsp of seasoning salt. Loved how fast it is to prepare. Thanks for sharing!