Very easy to put together. Great for a weeknight meal or whenever you are pushed for time. Oh, and it tastes good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat large skillet on medium-high 2-3 minutes.
- 2Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag.
- 3Add chicken; shake to coat.
- 4Place butter in pan; swirl to coat.
- 5Place chicken in pan.
- 6Cook 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally until chicken begins to brown.
- 7Stir in capers.
- 8Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice over chicken.
- 9Stir in Alfredo sauce and reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 6-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Lemon Velvet Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 220.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: