Recipe by MNLisaB
Light, refreshing truly low carb treat made with s/f jello, yogurt and frozen whipped topping, and is low fat, low sugar and perfect for any diet. This is an old clipping from a Woman's Day (?) magazine. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together gelatin and 1 cup boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup cold water and the yogurt.
- Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- Beat until frothy and fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon lemon mixture into four 4 ounce ramekins with parchment paper collars.
- Chill for about an hour or two, remove collars before serving.