Recipe by Mystymystery
Thanks to 'Wendy' from the low-carb support newsgroup for this recipe. Its very easy and good enough for non-dieters also. The only way I modified this recipe was to reduce slightly the amount of DaVinci syrup.
Top Review by Chill
I loved this recipe. It is so light and such a wonderful taste. AND EASY!!! DH wasn't impressed, but I think maybe he sliced the pieces too big, this is very rich, a little goes a long way. I read you can freeze the cheesecake in slices and take out whatever you need. I'll try that and let you know. Thank you for giving my low carb family a nice dessert.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free lemon Jell-O powder
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup da vinci vanilla coffee syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and dissolve lemon Jell-O.
- Mix in softened cream cheese, Splenda, and syrup.
- Beat with a mixer for about 3 minutes or until well blended and fluffy.
- Pour into a Pam sprayed pie pan, and refrigerate until firm.
- You can use other flavors of Jell-O for this.
- Strawbery and lime are also excellent.
- Top with freshly whipped cream.