Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are delicious, cupcake-sized cheesecakes. The "caramel" flavor comes from the coconut palm sugar, which can sometimes be found in the Asian section of your grocery store. Coconut palm sugar is an unrefined sweetener that is made out of coconut palm sap, and it has fewer carbs than common sugar. If you can't find it, feel free to substitute brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In the bowl of a food processor, blend first three ingredients until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, blending until incorporated, scraping down the bowl after each addition.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Place 10 foil liners into a cupcake pan, and distribute batter evenly.
- Firmly tap the pan on the counter to force air bubbles to rise to the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until batter is set, but still jiggly.
- Let cool for 4 hours.
- Enjoy. Refrigerate. Freeze if you don't eat it all in one day.