I altered this recipe from an exsisting one my family enjoyed when my son was diagnosed as hypoglycemic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- 2Place all peanut butter, Splenda and egg in a mixing bowl.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Scoop out by teaspoon fulls and form 1/2- inch balls.
- 5Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 6Unwrap kisses while cookies are baking.
- 7While warm place Carb Alternatives Hershey Kiss on top.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey carb alternatives kisses