Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I altered this recipe from an exsisting one my family enjoyed when my son was diagnosed as hypoglycemic.
- 236.59 ml smooth peanut butter or 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 large egg
- 93.55 g package Hershey carb alternatives kisses, unwrapped
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Place all peanut butter, Splenda and egg in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Scoop out by teaspoon fulls and form 1/2- inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Unwrap kisses while cookies are baking.
- While warm place Carb Alternatives Hershey Kiss on top.
I made these tonight and instead of kisses used sugar free reeses peanut butter cups. 1/2 cup per cookie. They tasted wonderful and I will be making them many more times. This recipe gets 5 stars for ease of preparation and taste! I baked mine at 350 for 11 minutes.
I was a little skeptical, but these really are SO easy and just as good as the full sugar/fat recipes!! I will definitely make these again.
These are great. I am diabetic and I'm always on the look out for a treat I can have. Thanks