Recipe by Chris Reynolds
I adapted this recipe from Todd Wilbur's version at www.topsecrets.com.
Top Review by Mckick19
This is delicious! Just made it for our super bowl Sunday (GO STEELERS!) and it's perfect. Tangy and sweet. Gonna go great with ribs. We aren't eating anything with cheese this superbowl....ha ha. Thanks for posting.
- 4 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 4 (1 g) packages Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the cabbage into very fine pieces about the size of rice kernels; I use the shredder on my food processor and then use the grater attachment. I find this works just perfectly.
- Then I process the carrot and onion at the same time.
- Dump all this into a large bowl.
- Combine the Splenda, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, and lemon juice and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage mixture and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.