Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Use deli-sliced roast beef for these super easy and super cheesy stuffed beef rolls in tomato gravy!
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 lb sliced deli roast beef (dimensions of about 5"x9-inch)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar low-carb spaghetti sauce (Paul Newman's brand is great!)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoning, and half the mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Place a spoonful of mixture onto a slice of roast beef and roll up longwise with a shorter width (it isn't necessary to fasten these with toothpicks).
- Repeat with remaining beef.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place the beef rolls in the dish, seam side down.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the beef rolls.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Add the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top and bake for an additional 5 minutes, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
This was exellent! It tastes just like manicotti. My husband, who just started low-carbing, said he would definitely eat it again. We added some sliced sauteed mushrooms which was a nice touch. This much filling, though, is enough for two pounds of sliced roast beef. I had half left over. It should keep in the fridge long enough for me to make this again next week!