This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
My Private Note
1 ounce ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cocoa and coffee powders with Splenda.
- 2Wet mixture with a bit of the whiskey to make a smooth paste.
- 3Meanwhile, place cream in a heavy pan and cook on LOW heat until reduced to 2 1/2 cups.
- 4Cool cream to room temperature.
- 5Blend whiskey, paste, extracts and cream until smooth.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Irish Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 8.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g