Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Make and share this Low Carb Irish Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 2⁄3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Mix cocoa and coffee powders with Splenda.
- Wet mixture with a bit of the whiskey to make a smooth paste.
- Meanwhile, place cream in a heavy pan and cook on LOW heat until reduced to 2 1/2 cups.
- Cool cream to room temperature.
- Blend whiskey, paste, extracts and cream until smooth.
I make this every year during the Holidays! Everyone loves it and a great low calorie option!