Recipe by Darkhunter
Always looking for good LC and this certainly fits the bill. Tweaked a recipe from LowCarbFriends. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup prosciutto, diced
- 6 low-carb flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 4 tablespoons hot sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 18 grape tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chicken breasts for 7 minutes.
- Shred with fork.
- Mix 2 Tbsp hot sauce into shredded chicken.
- Spray 2 cookie sheets with non-stick spray and place 3 tortillas on each.
- Use pastry brush to spread remaining 2 Tbsp hot sauce on each tortilla.
- (You can always use more if you prefer it hotter!).
- Divide and spread, in order, chicken, prosciutto, green pepper, onion, mushrooms and cheese among tortillas.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes@ 375 degrees F.
- until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and add 6 tomato halves to each pizza.
- Serve immediately.