The main thing I miss when low carbing is a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs. This soup does the trick for me!
- 453.59 g frozen meatballs
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 236.59 ml carrot
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml basil
- 14.79 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml marjoram
- 793.78 g ready-to-serve beef broth
- 793.78 g can plum tomatoes (diced)
- 236.59 ml zucchini (diced)
- 236.59 ml mushroom (diced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Finely chop onion, celery, carrots, and garlic in food processor.
- Sautée vegetable mixture in olive oil until soft and fragrant.
- Add basil, oregano and marjoram. continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and broth; bring to a boil.
- Stir in meatballs, diced zucchini, mushrooms, and green pepper.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 to 45 minutes.
- Garnish each serving of soup with parmesan cheese, if desired.