1/1 Photo of Low Carb ' I'm Dying for Spaghetti!' Soup
1 hr 15 mins
The main thing I miss when low carbing is a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs. This soup does the trick for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup carrot
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 28 ounces ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can plum tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup zucchini (diced)
- 1 cup mushroom (diced)
- 1/2 green pepper (diced)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Heat olive oil in a large saucepan.
- 2Finely chop onion, celery, carrots, and garlic in food processor.
- 3Sautée vegetable mixture in olive oil until soft and fragrant.
- 4Add basil, oregano and marjoram. continue cooking for 1 minute.
- 5Add tomatoes and broth; bring to a boil.
- 6Stir in meatballs, diced zucchini, mushrooms, and green pepper.
- 7Reduce heat; cover and simmer 30 to 45 minutes.
- 8Garnish each serving of soup with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb ' I'm Dying for Spaghetti!' Soup
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 780.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: